The main aim of Chembio Publisher is to maintain the great quality of the Publications and the Content. The quality of publication mainly depends on effective peer reviewing process. Hence Editors fosters the quality of a publication and the overall content of the journal; rendering invaluable services to Open Access through their eminence in research & expertise in their respective field. Editors play a key role in maintaining the standards of any journal and are expected to take the complete responsibility for the journals to monitor the entire publication process. Publisher welcome scientists, researchers, medical practitioners, academicians and scholars interested in serving as editors.
Guidelines for Editors to follow during the evaluation of a manuscript
- The Editors follow a strict code of guidelines with an objective of furnishing the best manuscripts to the Global Public.
- The Editorial Board is responsible for the quality of the content published in the journal. They also must aim to set higher standards for the journal.
- Editors have to monitor the complete peer review process to maintain the standard of the journal.
- Timely contribution of the editorials/manuscripts for the forthcoming issues of the journal.
- Encouraging the submission of good quality manuscripts by recruiting authors or referring colleagues for manuscript submission.
- Quality checks of the manuscript, once it is received from the editorial office and maintains confidentiality throughout the process.
- Timely response to the editorial office and completion of the review process within the provided timeline and if time does not allow for reviewing the manuscript, editors can suggest other reviewers.
- Editors need to comply with data protection ethics and maintain confidentiality. While considering case reports and patient photographs, it is always advisable to obtain written consent of the patients from the respective authors and to ensure their authenticity.
- The final decision regarding acceptance, modification and rejection of a manuscript rests only with the editor. There will be no changes or interference of any sort in the decisions of the Editorial Board.
- The principal goal of an editor should be to endeavor the content quality, ensure skillful peer review process and publish on a timely basis.
- Editors should ensure that all the articles are published with respect to the scope of the journal based on relevancy, integrity, scientific strength, new inputs, potential interest, completeness, clarity and ethics.
Benefits as an Editor
- Editors can be promoted as senior editor and executive editor in the concerned journal based on their active participation and also based on their experience.
- Honorable position as Chair /Co-Chair for any conferences organized by our Publisher.
- Based on their kind contributions and their efficiency, there is a chance to serve as a prominent member of the advisory board.
- After one year of due course, Editor-in-Chief will be announced for every journal based on their active participation, expertise in the field, contribution towards the Journal and also their scientific contributions.