Chembio is aimed to make original valuable scientific content available freely to the global population. Chembio welcomes authors from all over the world to share their innovative research findings.
Authors are advised to go through following ethics
- Authors can submit their work on any topic relevant to science which are not published elsewhere and are peer reviewed too.
- The content of the submitted manuscripts should be unique, original and the presentation must be of potential interest to the readers along with cover letter. The cover letter should include the names of the co authors of the content.
- Authors should not submit the same manuscript, in the same language simultaneously to more than one journal.
- Authors and co-authors are requested to review and ensure the accuracy and validity of all the results prior to submission. Any potential conflict of interest should be informed to the editor in advance.
- When human experimentation is being reported, a statement must be included confirming that the work was done in accordance with the appropriate institutional review body and carried out with the ethical standards.
Benefits to Author
Following are the benefits for author by submitting articles
- Fair unbiased reviews on your work with constructive criticism.
- Visibility for your manuscripts from all over the Globe.
- Swift peer review process.
- Copy Rights and Publishing Rights of article remains with Author's only.